Does God Exist?
But still, at the back of our minds, somewhere, this ambiguity has been lurking unresolved. We may believe it or not but our sub consciousness is still searching for the answer to this question. The aim of writing this blog is not to put another fixed notion of God’s existence but I am just trying to put forward my own perception, what according to me, is the true meaning of GOD. To put it in really simple terms, “God is the Goodness of Self.” IT is that shapeless, formless presence, that Humanity, that Truth, that Power, that Knowledge, that brilliance of Light, within our own Self and that ray of positivity, we all are born with, is God.
- A small beam of light entering the dark room not only enlightens it but also clears our clouded vision is a sign that the darkness of life evades away instantly as we make way for another ray of hope in our lives.
- Similarly, even if the seeds get buried in the ground with the force of the strong wind, they will begin to germinate with the first shower of rain.
- The cozy warmth of the sun on a wintry morning and the shade of the trees on a bright, sunny day are God.
- That inspiration like that of the sun, to peep through the dark clouds and enlighten the self and the world is the God.
- IT is the power to move ahead irrespective of what may come and what may go!